Tuesday 6 July 2021

End of term two!

 Welcome back bloggers

It is the last week of this term so my next blog will be made after two weeks.

This week my school is having a school Disco on Friday and we have a Matariki Art Celebration.Mirror Ball on Emojipedia

Also the year fives and sixes go to winter sport while us year fours stay in class doing fun things.

The thing that challenged me most was when I went to Auckland. I came to school on Thursday and I had no idea what to do.

Bye bloggers. See you after a few weeks 🤗

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aashirya
    THe last week of term was full of fun and excitement!
    Were you able to catch up when you got back from Auckland? Being away can put pressure on you but can also show you what you can do when you put your mind to it.
    I think I might have to stay behind for winter sport it sounds like I am missing out!
    What goals will you make for term 3?
    Ka kite
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss lange
    yes I was able to catch up on my work
    Thank you and good bye 😇

    ReplyDelete